Input and output devices of computer is a sub-section of the main section basic computer science. This sub-section will enable you to answer the following questions.
- The general types of input hardware.
- The difference among various input and output devices.
- How data is input to a computer system.
- Common devices for source data automation.
- Understand the benefits of the emerging technology of voice input.
- The different methods of computer output
- How monitor works.
- Characteristics that determine quality of monitor.
- Different kinds of printers, especially those for personal computer.